To say that today is one of those days that we will look back on and say "Yep, we did the right thing" is a pretty fair description of how today panned out.
Why? - because today is the day where we decided to get rid of the subscription fee from the BookPals Business XLerator community.
That's right, from today on, you can become an XLerator member absolutely free of charge!!
"Why?" I hear you ask.
The answer to that is really simple - we are working like mad to get the BookPals bookkeeping and business reporting software ready for you and soon as it's ready to go we will be asking for you to check it out for us and let us know what's right about it - what's wrong about it - and provide us with suggestions on what we can do to improve it.
In other words, we'll be asking a favour of you - and one good turn deserves another - so this is why we want to give you free access to XLerator now and provide you with the tools and resources to help you with your business as a kind of "thank you in advance" for when we ask you to critique our software.
A quick reminder about what you'll get when you come into XLerator -
- A community of likeminded business owners helping each other with the dynamics of running their businesses.
- BookPals Business Shout Outs, where you can let other community members know about events you are holding and products you are launching without being drowned out by all of the "noise" inside the social media channels.
- BookPals Business Success Stories where you can tell community members what you're really good at (who knows - what you're really good at could be just what another community member needs to help drive their business to further success).
- The training notes from Gordon Kay's Business Owners Coaching Program - if you haven't heard of Gordon, he is a successful entrepreneur who has taken businesses from start up to exit and has helped hundreds of business owners across a broad range of business categories take their businesses to greater levels of success.
- Downloadable show notes of all the BookPals Business Sanity podcast interviews so that you can use these shows notes as a reference guide to drive your business forward.
- A variety of other downloadable reference material - which is being constantly added to - to help you drive your business to further success.
And the cost to you for all these resources is now ZERO, ZILTCH, NADA!!!!!
Come on in to XLerator and say hi - we know you'll benefit from the resources and discussions in there and now it costs nothing to join, what have you got to lose?